We are not lawyers, and if there is any question regarding this or information that needs to be added, please let us know. Thanks
- We at Freewaregenius do not collect any personal information from our visitors.
- We use ‘Google Analytics’, a free software that collects such visitor information as your geographic location, what site you came from that may have linked to us, what the search term you used to get to our site if any, the page you first visited and the page you left from, how long you stayed on the site, what browser you were using.
- In other words, the information collected in #2 above is similar to information you get from observing someone walk into your store. You know which door they came and left from, which items they looked at, what floors they visited, what questions they may have asked you. But we do not know personal information about them, such as their name, address, etc.
- We use several ad networks to monetize the site, such as Google Adsense, Technorati, Adbeans, and Vibrant ads.
- The ads are labeled as ‘Sponsored’, ‘Sponsored links’ or ‘Ads by Google’. Vibrant contextual ads, which used to run on the site in the past, were marked by a double underline.
- Aside from the ads, we do not sell links on this site. If you click on a link, it is because it is placed there for editorial reasons, i.e. because we want it there and have NOT been paid for it.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.