If asked, I would recommend Aomei Partition Assistant Home Edition as my freeware Partition Manager of choice. But why settle for the free edition when you can get the full PRO edition for free right now, courtesy of Aomei and Freewaregenius? We offer the latest version 5.2 of AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition, which has some interesting features to recommend it (see below) but also entitles you to professional tech support from Aomei.
The Giveaway will be available for three days.
Bonus: Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager Pro Edition. This program is included in the same download (and unlocked with the same serial). What it is is a reliable dynamic disks and dynamic volumes management software that has a lot to offer, and that works on physical and virtual Windows-based environments.
Some features in the PRO version of AOMEI Partition Assistant:
The freeware version of this program is excellent and feature rich in it’s own right, but there are a number of reasons to get the PRO version:
- It can convert between GPT and MBR disks without loss of data (more info here).
- Can align aligning partitions to optimize HDD and SSD performance
- Can convert between dynamic and basic disks (more info here)
- Offers full UEFI boot support
- And others, including preferential tech support.
- More info on this program here.
Some features of Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager Pro Edition:
This software provides all you need to manage your RAID volume, in a convenient wizard style interface. You can create volumes, add/remove drives from raid and move volume slices. It can span a RAID volume across multiple disks and so on.
But note: if you don’t know what RAID is, stick to Aomei Partition Assistant, which will do everything that a ‘normal’ user needs to do to manage their partitions.
For more information on Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager Pro Edition, go here.
How to get the programs:
- You can download the installers for both programs on this page.
- To get your free serial that unlocks BOTH applications, visit this page.
Questions, thoughts, comments? Use the comments section below.